Salary: Approximately £30K (depending on the experience)
40 hours per week
We offer a fabulous package which includes 20 days paid holidays + B/H Holidays.
Closing Date: Monday, 31 October 2016
Eco World Energy Ltd is currently looking for a Gas Safe Engineer/Plumber to join their team of experts.
The successful candidate should be able to carry out plumbing and heating repairs, installations and servicing, in occupied and empty properties in a courteous and polite manger, recognising the Eco World’s customer care philosophy.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To carry out repairs by fault finding to domestic heating/plumbing systems and appliances
- To keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used
- To install domestic heating/plumbing systems and appliances
- To carry out repairs to hot and cold water systems, sanitary ware and drainage systems
- To liaise with tenants and premises managers concerning the timing and progress of work being undertaken
- To undertake, where necessary, associated work including minor building repairs as identified on site
- To identify, from inspection, materials required to carry out repair or installation to the required standard
- To ensure the safe handling and storage of all plant and equipment.
- To undertake all work in accordance with Health and Safety policy statements and safe working practices
- To manage and control and be responsible for a stock of materials.
- To participate in the out of hours emergency call out standby on rota basis
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 31 OCTOBER 2016
Eco World Energy Ltd is a registered company under the registration number 9883293
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
If you’re interested in this role, please find below the ways to apply:
Electronically – Email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
By Post – Post your up to date to Eco World, 76-78 Colne Road, Brierfield, Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 5NN.
By Hand – You can also drop the form off at the reception desk at the above address.