Summer might not seem like the most obvious time of year to have your boiler or central heating system replaced but it can actually be the most convenient!
Heating and Plumbing industry tend to receive less boiler and central heating upgrade orders during the summer, therefore gas safe engineers aren’t as busy as in the winter months.
Following are some of the reasons why you might want to replace your boiler before approaching the cold winter days & nights.
- You can keep warm whilst your boiler and central heating is being upgraded
- You have plenty of time to pick out the perfect boiler
- Heating and Plumbing merchants offer contractors extra discounts during summer months on boilers, radiators and materials, indirectly making it cheap for the customers to upgrade their system during these months.
- You run less risk of a winter breakdown
- You will be ready to start saving on winter bills
Do you think the time is right for you to upgrade your boiler or central heating system?